We have a big girl on our hands. The first five characteristics that come to mind when thinking of Mia:
- Smart as hell – it’s kind of scary
- Hilarious – very mature sense of humor
- Attitude – like any kid her age, but mannnnnn
- Mom – always needs/wants her and/or likes to play one
- Resilient – a lot of change and keeps on ticking
I could write for days, but I’m going to keep it short. We’re so lucky to call this one ours.
2.5 year post here if you want to see pics from start to end of year.
Note: We’ll be moving to annual updates from here on out.